Friday, June 10, 2011

By George I think she's got it!

And by It. I mean me, who I am what my passion is what I LOVE.....it's Purses... ya I know, it's not solving world hunger or the aids epidemic... but hey if I could solve the worlds water shortage with purses... I would be ALL OVER THAT!

I like, Fashion, not mainstream, not the stuff that goes down in Milan that no real person would ever be caught dead in (though I do see the importance of the inspiration these pieces create) I mean real people wear. Accessories that cost less that $25 but that can rock your Marks Work Wear house Outfit like there's no tomorrow.! Woot real people fashion, and most notably.... purses. Purses get me out of bed in the morning, they make me happy. And that's what its all about people, happiness is a choice, and so are your accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment